While browsing Resourceful Mommy I came across a party that also had a contest attached to it that led me over to todaysmama.com. Within that contest it was to create a Bucket List of at least 15 things on your list. I can do this, I have so much running through my head right now that I'm really trying to narrow down the 15 I'd most definitely like to do, that are within reach! So here goes...
My Bucket List
1. Qualify & Show at the AQHA World Show
2. Win a World Championship at the AQHA World Show
3. Visit Ireland, Italy, and England all in one trip to investigate my family tree
4. Go to Vegas and spend $5000 at a casino without thinking twice
5. Go watch the Kentucky Derby Live in Person the first weekend in May
6. Bake the perfect red velvet cake
7. Show Zero and/or Dylan at an AKC Agility Trial
8. Go to a Super Bowl
9. Visit Hawaii either as a vacation or to see the NFL Pro Bowl
10. Make a bottle of wine
11. Win a big jackpot (over $3000) at the casino (Seneca Niagara Casino is five minutes from me)
12. Buy my Mother a Cadillac
13. Have ZERO Bills
14. Own my own home (still no accepted offer or close date on the house..sigh)
15. Grow a gigantic garden in my backyard so I can be self sufficient with produce!
So there you have it! Those are the 15 things I'd most like to do that are definitely within my reach of doing. Maybe sometime soon I will begin crossing them off the list one at a time...
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.