Farm Rich products are known for their bite size snacks and appetizers that come in an array and assortment of different items from mozzarella sticks to stuffed pizza slices. These little bite size foods can turn any party from dull and boring into a fiesta within minutes of being heated up. Farm Rich, one of the leading brands of Rich Products (which I feel a close connection to being I live outside of Buffalo, NY) has once again brought the party to your home with their newest innovative snack, Queso Cheese Bites. These new snacks come packing the heat, but have the right amount of cool as they are filled with creamy queso cheese!
With the introduction of their newest snacking innovation Farm Rich is running a sweepstakes on their Farm Rich Facebook page called Pesos 4 Quesos. Fans can register to win weekly $200 gift cards and also enter for the ultimate grand prize of $3500. Once you are registered with the Pesos 4 Quesos Sweepstakes you play the game to advance to different levels. Within those levels are coupons fans can win to try Farm Rich's new Queso Cheese Bites. The sweepstakes started on March 23 and continues on until May 4th with the "Fiesta Grande" being announced on May 5th.
With Cinco De Mayo being right around the corner I can't think of a better time to introduce the Queso Cheese Bites to my friends and family than with a Fiesta! I am fortunate enough to have a sister that is the best party planner anyone could ever know and I've consulted her what would be the perfect Cinco De Mayo Fiesta to throw highlighting Farm Rich's Queso Cheese Bites as the main appetizer and/or snack. The perfect fiesta would include frozen margaritas as the main party drink, a taco/burrito bar, chips, buffalo chicken wing dip, homemade salsa, and of course Queso Cheese Bites! Sounds appetizing, right? My mouth is watering just writing this post..food at a party can make or break it, but decorations and entertainment can also do the same.
My sister was kind enough to provide me with some tips to creating the best party
- Plan your party as if you were looking through your guests eyes
- Plan a menu that has a big enough assortment of foods, but not too big
- Make sure you stay well stocked on food and drinks
- Offer alternative foods in the event there are guests with allergies
- Don't hesitate to ask for help or accept anyone's help
- Being this is a Fiesta hand out mini sombrarros & margarita glasses to your guests as party favors
- Use decorations that fit your party day! Bright colors in this case (I'm thinking bright green and pink)
- Create table spreads with colored table clothes, candles, decor
- Plan your entertainment based on indoor or outdoor get together
- Greet your guests at the door as they arrive
- Mingle! Enjoy your own party - don't spend it all in the kitchen
- Make sure you take a lot of pictures so you can scrapbook your get together to share with your guests - I like the thought of putting this scrapbook onto a DVD or CD for guests and mail it with a Thank You for coming card.
As you can see I have some party planning a head of me! A party, err make that Fiesta, I can't wait to throw and enjoy.
Queso Cheese Bites are available at Walmart stores around the country as well as other grocery stores that carry Farm Rich products. Please consult your local grocery retailer for availability of Farm Rich Queso Cheese Bites.
You can also find Farm Rich on Twitter at @farmrichsnacks as well as videos on Farm Rich YouTube Channel
I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Farm Rich blogging program, to earn My SocialMoms Rewards Points. The opinions and ideas expressed here are my own. To read more posts on this topic, click here.