Monday, April 30, 2012
Friday, April 27, 2012
Just a reminder... these coupons will be expiring make sure you get them printed soon!
- SAVE $1.00 off any Country Crock® Spread (Excludes Honey and Cinnamon Flavored Spreads)
- $1.25 OFF On any ONE ICBINB! product
- Save $1.00 off any TWO (2) Post® Kids Cereal- only good on 11oz size or larger
- SAVE $1.00 on any ONE (1) bag of Starbucks® coffee (11oz or larger)
- SAVE $1.00 On any ONE Kashi® steam meal™
- SAVE $1.00 off any TWO Dial® or Dial® for Men Body Washes (12oz or larger)
- SAVE 75¢ when you buy any flavor/variety Cascadian Farm® product
- SAVE $1.00 ON FOUR when you buy FOUR any flavor/variety LÄRABAR® or JOCALAT® bars
- SAVE $0.55 on NEW Almond Plus almond milk or any So Delicious® Dairy Free product
- SAVE $3.00 on any Glade® Sense & Spray® starter kit
Thursday, April 26, 2012
DealChicken.com Get Daily Deals- Don’t miss out on this “eggcellent” daily deals offer! Social commerce site DealChicken.com hunts and pecks all over town to deliver local daily discounts in more than 50 cities nationwide. These deals rule the roost! Offer converts after short email and zip submit.
I'd like to apologize to my followers! I have gotten quite a few emails about how when viewing my blog on a mobile device (iPad, smart phone, tablet) that my site would throw you error after error and how the errors were discouraging. This has now been fixed! Little did I know there was a setting for mobile devices... thank you for understanding and Thanks for following Kathy's Calm To Chaos Life (sometimes I do hiccup)
I always try to keep my nails filed to the same length and having horses I tend to break a lot of them too. I go through those flimsy nail files way too fast. They always seem to dull out or come apart just when I need them most. What if I knew about a company that offered a product that was the total resolution to this nail file problem? Pssst here is the big secret - buy glass nail files. Glass nail files never go dull and are always reliable when you need them. They come in the same sizes as any other nail file you can find. Honestly, I prefer the glass ones now over the floppy paper-ish ones! So onto who makes the best glass nail files you'll ever need to buy and where you can buy them!